Thursday, February 16, 2012

Assignment 14 Research and Inspiration

My poster will be a career poster for advertising photographers....
They take pictures of various subjects, products, and other images for promotional materials, possibly ending up on a billboard, product packaging, or television/ magazine commercials.
Here are some inspirational posters I might use to help me brainstorm...


I kinda like the old fashion poster with a bit of description in the box, which is one of the things I have to do in my next assignment.

The colors are okay, but I'm liking how the background is brick. I'm not thinking brick as my background but it might be something similar to this.

Saw this and an image of a photographer with some sort of product on this poster came into mind. Its kinda funny (if you get the show and the poster idea) but it explains the show using optical views. I'm thinking this is a winner.

.... I GOT IT!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment