Thursday, March 15, 2012

Research and Inspiration #16

In this assignment, I have to make a time line with all of the podcasts I have been recently doing... I want to do something fun, one that could be easy to remember.

I like this one a bit because we have to make a timeline and I want it to look like a fun board game. I like how the wording is in the boxes but it looks a little too simple. I want to go all out.

I like the graphics on this one, but not the neutral colors on this. I feel like I need to add some POP or something. This just makes me want to color it in...

 I like this one. Simple, but with pictures and a lot a color that catches my eye. Although the big CARLAND sign throws me off, I think I could do this, maybe put the sign in the beginning, like "PREHISTORIC" or something like that. 


 I love Monopoly, so why not make a project out of it? I don't think the <--- Go square would be good unless I do something like "Now Go Back" or something. I just really like the colors and the names of the places could be the era or who invented what, the money is the date, and the picture has an example of the product or some sort of graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment