Monday, May 7, 2012

Research and Inspiration #20

For this assignment, the last assignment of the year, I must crate/redesign a logo for a social issue, illustrate a portrait of a person or animal that is associated with the issue, and then design a poster. I have no solid ideas on the issue, but I'll just go with what I feel is huge and then go on from there....

I like this one because it helped with the war effort during World War Two. The slogan is cool, but I am not sure I want that portrait on the poster.

I like this one because its simplicity and the colors. The red suggests the world is falling apart and the blue shows what we are lying to each other about.

I like this one because I am all about peace....okay not really. I am against the war in the Middle East, bullying, and, most of the time, violence.

I think this is my favorite. I am in a family with a tradition of Naval officers (except my dad and my uncle) and my swim coach just came back from Afghanistan, he is also in the armed services. I am actually liking this because its every where and people will recognize it at the drop of a hat.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, is the "world is broken" created by you? If not, couple you yell me the artist's name? I like it very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am typing this on my phone, so to fix the misspellings:
      Could, not couple
      Tell, not yell.

      Sorry for the bother

      Delete