Friday, April 13, 2012

Research and Inspiration #17

I need to make a logo for a fake company, Dr. Gleam Dentistry. I don't know who my audience is so...everyone!
White might not count as a color (only 2 are allowed).

Color Ideas:

  1. Variations of blue seem to be trendy for dentists, it looks cleaner. A light blue or a sky blue will work very well. Maybe a royal blue too.
  2. Defiantly not black or brown
  3. A minty green
Image And Typography Ideas:
  1. I want a smiling tooth, it looks more friendly to most audiences because very few like going to the dentist (maybe thats just me)...
  2. "DR. GLEAM" underneath or above a tooth
  3. "DR. GLEAM" inside the tooth
  4. The tooth could have something related to a doctor and have Dr. Gleam on it, but that might be too small for someone to see while driving on the highway...
 This seems a little too childish. It looks like the smiley face is on laughing gas and its for a kid's dentist because it says "your friendly...". It doesn't matter it has "stomatologist" on it, I'm looking for something slightly more....mature?
 I like this one. Its a happy looking tooth, but the font shows a little sobriety so it doesn't look like a kid's dentistry.
This logo seems too serious, but I like the colors and the name somewhat in the tooth. Its a little more mature than I previously wanted...but thats why I sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment