Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Research and Inspiration #19

For this assignment, I have to make another logo and a business card. The companies that I have to choose from is Azul Salon and Spa, Ted's How Wings, and The Candy Shop. With two colors only, I choose The Candy Shop because of my sweet tooth!




I like all of these logos, authentic and fun. I kinda want it to scream "Old School Candy Store"! Like the ones you see in small towns that you visit, like Helen, GA, The Highlands, NC, or even Savannah, GA.

For a card, I want it to be horizontal, I don't get why people like it vertical. Small, pocket sized, but memorable enough so you know what it looks like. Maybe the background should be a bright color so it pops out anywhere, saying "Take Me".

Letterhead ideas:

 This one is okay, but a little too formal for a candy shop.
 Better....but a little to sparkly. Its a candy shop, but the viewers are going to be adults most likely. 
This is good. A little color, not too much, but still says "I am a company that you should trust in".

Envelope Ideas:

 I like this. Small graphics in the corner, some color, and emphasis on the faded logo.
 This is also good for a candy store, especially a small one that wants people to invest.
Yawn, there is nothing that makes me want to open this. What will make it pop and look unique from the rest of the junk mail?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I was doing some internet research for my daughter's 6th bday party and found your design for the everybody loves candy shoppe. I am wanting to use the candy outline in her invites and decor. Can you tell me where you got this? Or do you have it? Thanks so much I really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Terri
    Intensets@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete