Thursday, April 19, 2012

Research and Inspiration #18

We have to make wordmarks for fake companies (St. Henri Hotel, In Focus Photography, or Mimi's Flower Shoppe).

 I like this one not just because I like the car (well I do). I like the simplicity and the color suggests a sporty off-roading car like the Wrangler. 
 I like the swirly lettering, although the coloring won't be good for the fake companies that I have to choose from.
 I am allowed two colors, but I like how popular this is. Too bad I can't copy it but that won't be good for serious companies and audiences.
 I like the  background coloring and then the white. I don't really like the "F" but it might be a good idea for this assignment.

As much as I like the coloring and simplicity on this, I am not allowed to use black and two other colors. Plus this is a little too... sporty for say a flower shop. But either way...yay terps!

No comments:

Post a Comment